INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
(According to Article 13 of European Regulation No. 679/2016)
Sezione Italiana EAGE/SEG, as a data controller, he is aware of the importance of ensuring the security of private information that he can learn about when a user visits his website. A goal of SEZIONE ITALIANA EAGE/SEG is protecting the privacy of its users, with this information it wishes to share the purposes and methods of processing of personal data it collects during your browsing of the site. SEZIONE ITALIANA EAGE/SEG informs users that the personal data provided for the purposes of registering on the Site, as well as for the purpose of providing the services made available through the Site, will be processed in accordance with the REG. UE 2016/679 del 27 aprile 2016, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data (hereinafter the “Regulation”).
Collection and processing of personal data
The personal data voluntarily provided by users, through electronic data collection forms in the sections of this site or the voluntary sending of electronic mail to the indicated addresses, are used for the sole purpose of performing the service or provision requested and may be communicated to others subjects exclusively for activities strictly connected and instrumental to the operation of the requested service or provision. In addition to what has been described so far, personal data will not be disclosed to third parties or disclosed, except where contractually agreed or express consent of the interested parties. SEZIONE ITALIANA EAGE/SEG treats the personal data referred to above exclusively in relation to: 1. Requests for articles, newsletters, invitations to events, seminars and / or registration on distribution lists relating to them; 2. Request for information on the Company and / or contact requests; 3. Sending of personal data for requests for collaboration with the Company; 4. management of IT systems strictly connected to the activities of the website www.eageseg.org.
Processing methods and logic
Personal data are processed with automated and non-automated tools, in order to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and will be managed by SEZIONE ITALIANA EAGE/SEG or by third parties appointed by SEZIONE ITALIANA EAGE/SEG for processing purposes. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Comments and related metadata are stored indefinitely. In this way the site can automatically recognize and approve any subsequent comments instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on the company’s website (if present), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, change or delete their personal information at any time (except their username that they cannot change). Website administrators can also view and modify this information.
Optional supply of personal data
The user is free to provide personal data contained in the appropriate electronic data collection forms in the sections of the website specifically set up for this purpose. It is also noted that failure to provide them may make it impossible to carry out the request.
Rights of the interested parties
The rights recognized by the GDPR to the interested party include those of:
- request confirmation that your personal data is being processed;
- access personal data concerning him and in relation to them the right to request correction, cancellation (oblivion right);
- request the limitation of the processing in the cases envisaged by the law;
- request the portability of personal data – provided – in the cases indicated by the standard;
- object to the processing of your data and, specifically, the right to oppose decisions that concern you if based solely on automated data processing.
In the event that it considers that the processing concerning it violates the rules of the GDPR, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor pursuant to art. 77 del GDPR. You may request further information on the processing of your personal data or for the possible exercise of your rights by writing to the Italian Section EAGE / SEG Borgo Grotta Gigante 42 / C, 34010, Sgonico, (TS), Italy, tel. +39 040 214 0339, or by writing to the e-mail address email@example.com
Cookies: what they are and what they are used for
Cookies are identifiers that are transferred to the user’s device in order to allow our systems to recognize the device and to offer certain features, including advertising defined according to its interests on other websites. Some of these cookies are necessary for the site to function properly, while others are useful because they can store securely, for example the user name. The advantage of having cookies installed on your devices is that you no longer need to fill in the same information every time you want to access a previously visited site.
- Provide content relevant to your interests on our site.
- Conduct research and analysis to improve the content and services SEZIONE ITALIANA EAGE/SEG;
- Prevent fraudulent activity;
- Prevent spam from third parties;
- Improve security standars;
- Where possible, security measures are implemented to prevent unauthorized access to cookies and similar technologies.
How cookies work and how they are eliminated: cookies are sent by the web server (on which the visited site is running) to the browser you are using (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and then stored on your computer. The operating modes as well as the options to limit or block cookies can be made by changing the settings of your Internet browser. You can also visit the site, in English, www.aboutcookies.org for information on how to manage / delete cookies based on the type of browser used.
To delete cookies from the Internet browser of your smartphone / tablet, it is necessary to refer to the user manual of the device. If you do not wish to receive third-party cookies on your device, the user may, through the links below in a specific table, access the information and consent forms of these third parties and exclude their receipt.
These cookies are not controlled directly by the site of SEZIONE ITALIANA EAGE/SEG, therefore, to withdraw the consent it is necessary to refer to the websites of the third parties or refer to the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ in order to obtain information on how to delete or manage cookies based on the browser used and to manage preferences on third-party profiling cookies.
Types of cookies
The different types of cookies are divided into:
- “first part” cookies when they are managed directly by the website owner and / or manager
- “third party” cookies when cookies are set up and managed by managers outside the website visited by the user.
- “technical” cookies used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary to provide a service requested by the user.
- “profiling” cookies, aimed at creating user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user in the context of web browsing.
THE TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
While browsing the Internet, some information is automatically recorded such as: the name of the Internet access provider, the site of origin, the pages visited, the duration of the visit, etc. The website of SEZIONE ITALIANA EAGE/SEG uses “technical” cookies, which can be classified according to the purpose pursued as described below, solely to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. These data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site.
They are technical cookies used in aggregate form for statistical purposes of the site and to monitor, always in aggregate and never individual form, which pages of the site and which services are most appreciated by users. These cookies are used only to help us improve how our site works and understand the interests of our users.
They are technical cookies used only to allow access to some site services, they are stored for the duration of the browsing session and then deleted.
- Analytics: These are technical cookies used to collect and analyze statistical information on accesses / visits to the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted and stored on the fucine.it servers. Fucine.it may use this information for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of the website by users, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and Internet usage.
- Advertising: This category includes cookies used to advertise within a website. This website does not use advertising cookies.
- Web beacons. This category includes code fragments that allow a website to transfer or collect information by requesting a graphic image. The websites can use them for different purposes, such as the analysis of the use of websites, control and reporting activities and the personalization of contents.
Services used by the website
The following table lists the information that is treated, their purpose and purpose.
Acceptance of this policy